The Digital Dipping Pot is designed to melt a variety of waxes used in the dental industry. The unit can heat wax quickly and maintain its liquid state. The setting temperature can be reduced to achieve optimum workability.
- Excellent insulation and heat conductivity.
- Easy to operate.
- Heats wax quickly and maintains its liquid state.
- No need for extra adaptor.
- Built-in digital CPU circuit resets and maintains desired temperature accurately and precisely.
- Built-in IC circuit keeps previous working temperature in memory, even if unit has been turned off.
- Current and preset temperature readings are visible.
- Easy selection of either Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature scales.
- Temperature adjustment range from 30°C – 120°C (86°F – 248°F).
- Precise centigrade temperature sensor
Warranty: 2 years (US & Canada Only)