- This event has passed.
Digital Dentures from A – Z: A Hands-On Course
July 25 @ 8:00 am - July 26 @ 3:00 pm
Join us for a comprehensive Hands-On Digital Denture course – from impression taking through finishing the denture. This 2-day event will feature experienced instructors who will demonstrate everything necessary for you to produce the best-fitting, most aesthetically-pleasing denture possible.
This course will cover – in detail – topics that are critical to the delivery of consistently accurate, well-fitting and beautiful dentures, and YOU will make them!
- Learn exactly what to consider when taking impressions
- Experience designing your denture using 3Shape Dental System software
- Print your denture on the Asiga 3D printer with FDA approved denture resins
- Learn ideal post-processing techniques
- Practice characterization techniques with Anax Gum that will ensure natural aesthetics
This popular event attracts dentists and technicians and is already filling up rapidly. If you are considering joining us, we highly recommend registering as soon as you can.
Sign up now for The Digital Denture from A – Z, and get 12 hours CE credits for your CDT renewal.