The Pankey Institute – Mastering Business Essentials
February 27 @ 8:00 am - February 29 @ 12:00 pm
Dr. Pankey’s original philosophy encouraged dental professionals to be proficient in 3 specific areas: technical mastery, behavioral excellence and business savvy. This program focuses on the third area; your potential as a business entrepreneur and how to intentionally impact your future. Targeted for dentists along with other key team members, this 2 ½ day program is designed to help develop the strategies that are imperative to the health and profitability of your practice.
- Appreciate the importance of having a clearly written practice vision
- Develop written operating systems in your office to support consistency and predictability
- Explore key practice metrics and how they can be used as diagnostic and action tools toward effective practice performance
- Understand your practice’s economic engine, existing financial reporting, and how to strategically influence profitability
- Consider the impact of saving to ensure long-term financial freedom