Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency Highlights
- The program consists of four 2-day sessions for implementing dental sleep medicine.
- Each class limited to 23 live participants for a unique and personalized experience.
- Start to finish hands-on walkthroughs: including screening, communication, exams, bite registration techniques, appliance deliveries & adjustments.
- Increase your knowledge in TMD, correlation with sleep, and managing side effects.
- Learn medical billing for dental sleep medicine from cross-coding icon Rose Nierman.
- Includes custom-made appliances for attendees for an immersive hands-on experience.
- Physician guest speakers including a sleep physician, ENT, neurologist, and RPSGT teach the medical model of sleep apnea treatment and provide referral building strategies.
200 Ashford Center North #195, Atlanta, GA 30338, USA