Expand your dental practice with leading dental sleep medicine experts in the industry. This dental sleep medicine virtual course will help you and your team implement obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment into your dental practice.
Focused on the key areas in place needed for success, this interactive virtual dental sleep medicine course will cover:
– Introduction, screening, and the treatment workflow for OSA
– The pros and cons of the major appliances
– Getting paid by medical insurance for OSA treatment
– Referral building with physicians and patients
– A step-by-step implementation checklist
This dental sleep medicine virtual course is an interactive livestream designed to set you on the path for successfully implementing dental sleep medicine and appliance therapy.
Space is limited, as participation is highly encouraged. Attendees will have the ability to share their videos and engage throughout the course for the most personalized and interactive experience. Course handouts are included.