Dental Sleep Medicine CE Course Description
Learn the blueprints for Dental Sleep Medicine success from industry leaders.
This comprehensive dental sleep medicine CE course will help you and your team implement obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment into your dental practice.
From the basics of dental sleep medicine terminology to the clinical treatment protocol, and everything in between, including screening, exam workflow, hands-on bite registrations, communication skills, referral building, marketing & dental sleep medical billing, your dental practice will be prepared to go back on Monday and begin taking the steps to building a successful dental sleep medicine practice.
Learn from some of the most experienced and recognized sleep medicine dentists in the industry.
Gain the clinical skills and learn the effective protocols for dental sleep medicine:
- Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in your Dental Practice
- Dental Sleep Examination & Appointment Workflows. Hand-on Bite Registration for OSA
- Oral Appliance Mechanics. Learn the Different Appliance Types, Pros & Cons
- Sleep Studies: Polysomnograms – In-Lab & Home Sleep Testing. Protocols & Guidelines
- Physician Referrals: Building Referral Networks with the Sleep Community
- Dental Sleep Medicine Marketing and Growth Strategies
- Dental Sleep Medicine Billing: Dental-Medical Cross Coding for Sleep Apnea
- Communication Techniques for Case Acceptance & Managing Expectations
- Getting the Team on Board – Putting It All Together for Implementation Success
This course guides dental practices on the right path to success in dental sleep medicine and provides the knowledge and resources necessary to stay on track in their Dental Sleep Medicine journey.