What if you had one tool that increased comprehensive case acceptance, managed patients with moderate to high functional risk, verified centric relation and treated signs and symptoms of TMD? Appliance therapy is that one tool. This course will teach you the rationale for when to use different appliance designs, and the fabrication and delivery protocols. You will be able to use an appliance diagnostically, therapeutically and behaviorally. We will continue to deepen your knowledge of practice and financial management and patient communications.
Seminars & Clinical Exercises
- Increase your confidence with muscle, joint and functional exams
- Understand TMJ diagnostic sounds, movements and functional loading
- Choose the appropriate appliance design based on clinical findings
- Deliver and Adjust a full coverage appliance
- Evaluate and adjust the bite splint following wear
- Functional Treatment Planning for moderate and high risk patients
Practice Development Seminars
- Work with patients and appliance to increase case acceptance
- Use of an appliance to increase patient ownership of their current condition
- Develop philosophical based fee schedules
You are encouraged to bring one of your primary dental assistants with you to this course. By learning as a team in E2, implementation of your E1 and E2 experiences will be faster and easier.
1 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, FL 33149