Fast, accurate and affordable. The Asiga printer is open to most resins. Designed for both desktop precision and large scale mass customization production, there is an Asiga printer that will meet your laboratory needs.
Whip Mix has a full range of resin materials available for model production, surgical guides and casting. All these materials are fully qualified and are available today.
The World’s smallest HD™ 3D Printer. The PICO2 HD delivers extraordinary resolution and build capacity to your desktop. With the fastest material change-over of any 3D printer on the market, the PICO2 HD™ is ideal for producing water-clear dental splints, surgical guides, and castable materials for crown & bridge and partial frameworks. Now with UV 385nm option across the entire PICO2™ range.
Composer is the software interface to all of the Asiga 3D printers.
- Final Check – measurement tool
- Load Multiple Builds – onboard PC to store multiple builds
- Flexible Supports – avoid collisions
- STL/SLC or Both – load STL & SLC into the same build
- Add Casting Sprue – streamline casting workflow
- Dynamic Array – maximize build area usage
- Auto Supports – for greater user efficiency
- Multi-Operating System – Apple, Windows & Linux
- License Free – free updates, forever
- Multi-Stacking – maximize Z height usage
- User Control – full user access to build settings
- Remote Control – login to your 3D printer remotely
- Build Time Estimator – schedule workflow