Fully-adjustable fossae walls can be easily adjusted to duplicate patient’s condylar path of movement as recorded by the Pantograph or Cadiax.
- Protrusive angle: 0-60°
- Immediate side shift: 0-4mm
- Progressive side shift: 0-30°
- Rear wall 30° backward
- Top wall 30° up, 30° down
- Intercondylar distance: 90-150mm
- Comes complete with: adjustable incisal table, custom (step) incisal table, long centric incisal pin, 10 disposable mounting plates, wrench pack, carrying case and instruction manual