The DWX-4W Wet Dental Mill, the latest in Roland DG technology that goes beyond dry milling to quickly and precisely cut glass ceramics and composite resins. The DWX-4W produces crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays, and veneers at high-speed with its Jaeger DentaDrive spindle and simultaneous 4-axis milling and offers unattended milling convenience and increased efficiency with the option of loading up to three standard pin-type blocks at a time.
- High-performance 60,000-RPM Jaeger DentaDrive spindle
- Combines ball screw-driven 4-axis milling with simple one-button operation
- Multi-pin clamp mills up to three different pin-type materials at a time
- 4-axis simultaneous milling to support undercuts
- 4-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) to change burs without interruption
The DWX-4W is designed so that even novice users can quickly and easily begin creating precision prosthetics. The workflow is simple: after installing the material and milling tools into the machine, lab technicians use the Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel) to configure settings from their computer and operate the automatic machine calibration to ensure machine accuracy, then automatically send CAM data to the DWX-4W to begin production. Users receive e-mail notifications detailing any errors, or when milling is completed, while color-coded LED status lights inform the user of current progress.