The GEM Pro was designed from the ground up to assist the dentist in managing patients with complaints of snoring and who show signs of damaged teeth as a result of clenching and grinding during sleep.
- Bruxism – Measures the type, frequency, strength and total masseter energy expenditure
- Audio – Record snoring and tooth sounds from clenching and grinding
- Heart Rate– Documents changes in heart rate during sleep, including Brady and Tachycardia
- Oxygen Desaturation – Proprietary oxygen analysis provides essential information about breathing while asleep
- Body Position – Provides information on the impact of body position on the quality of sleep