Affordable, lightweight and easy to use!
- Built-in average Bennett angle of 15°
- Protrusive angle fixed at 30°
- Magnetized fossae for stabilization of the fossa and positive return to centric position
- Lower member designed to tilt the instrument back at a 45° angle
- Innovative centric lock pins allow the instrument to be used in three positions
- Uses the Hanau™ Springbow facebow (indirectly only)
- Comes complete with: extension pin, anterior reference pin, wrench, 10 disposable mounting plates and instruction manual