Max is like having an additional assistant in the doctor’s office and lab. Max will efficiently capture and document important patient information in a fun and friendly manner, and aid in providing predictable results when mounting models.
- 3 easy steps using photography to capture patient data
- 2 easy steps in the lab using photographic overlays to mount models
- Accessories help ensure accuracy and predictable results, especially for those anterior cases
Max in the Office
Take the patient’s photo:
• Use eyes to determine the distance from tablet (approx. 8 – 12 inches)
• Center the patient’s facial midline and central incisors
Adjust the size of the photo:
• Match the central incisors to the actual size of patient’s teeth
Document first point of contact.
Max in the Lab
Looking through the patient’s photo, match the model on the stand to the teeth position in the photo:
• Stand tips 20° in all directions and moves up and down
• Stand will hold its position when applying a small amount of mounting stone
Compare the photo of patient to photo of model verifying accuracy of position:
• Move the blue capture bar to switch between photos
• Use your fingers to zoom in on photos to see the fine details
• Mount the maxillary models to fit on most Denar, Hanau, and Whip Mix articulators
App purchased through Google Play Store. MaxAlign Privacy Notice.