- 6-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for uninterrupted production.
- Brand new burs offer greater stability and fine milling quality.
- Newly designed nozzles and coolant tank for greater flow and capacity.
- 50% faster than the previous generation DGSHAPE wet mill.
- Specially engineered dual filters require replacement less often, saving cost and time.
- Composite Resin – Superior margins and chip resistance.
- Glass Ceramics – Consistent flexural strength, optimized fit.
Specially Designed Spindle
- 50% LESS Air Pressure Needed.
- Designed and built by DGSHAPE— using over 35-years of cutting-edge engineering excellence.
- A robust, all-metal spindle offers solid performance and maximum efficiency.
- Doesn’t require a high-volume compressor— perfect for in-clinic labs.
Enhanced User Experience
- New Ethernet LAN Connectivity – Access your device and manage your milling, anywhere in the lab or office.
- Upgraded V-Panel – Complex controls are replaced with an easy interface to monitor milling jobs and tool life.
- CAM Software Included – Easy-to-use, open architecture CAM software accepts all STL files and supports the milling of relevant materials.
A Mill that Fits Your Needs
High Production Lab
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials.
- Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration.
- Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics.
- Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow.
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices.
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution.