slumberBUMP is the leader in Alternative-Conservative Therapy for Snoring and Sleep Disordered Breathing. Snorers are often told to sleep on their sides rather than on their backs, and here’s why: Sleeping flat on the back causes the tongue to collapse into the airway, which obstructs breathing and creates those not-so-pleasant snoring noises. Side-sleeping is a better sleep position because it keeps the airway open and allows snorers to breathe freely. Rather than having to resort to CPAP or other costly and intrusive solutions, changing sleep positions is a natural solution, and one that can make a significant difference. Maintaining a side-sleeping position often requires a little encouragement, as we all unconsciously shift positions while we sleep. That’s where slumberBUMP can help. The slumberBUMP is an ultra-lightweight, breathable sleep belt that trains individuals to sleep comfortably on their side so that breathing can return to normal. Featuring an inflatable air pocket, the sleep belt is easily worn around the chest and keeps snorers from rolling over throughout the night. Often, the device only needs be worn for 30-60 days until side-sleeping feels natural. While any new sleep position can take a little time to adjust to, we suggest experimenting with a different positions until you find the position that works best for you.
- slumberBUMP is a non-medicated, all-natural solution to help you sleep comfortably on your side and minimize snoring. When you sleep on your side, it allows your jaw to rest in a comfortable position that naturally keeps your airway open and clear all night, helping you stop snoring.
- A natural and effective alternative to CPAP or other costly and invasive snoring solutions
- The breathable mesh belt allows for all-night comfort; anti-microbial fabric to eliminate odors; durable and washable
- The slumberBUMP’s inflatable air bladder allows for adjustable support, easy storage, and is travel-friendly
- Review Your Sizing: Medium fits chest sizes from 81cm -96cm (32 – 38 inches); Large fits chest sizes from 95cm -112cm (37 – 44 inches); XL fits chest sizes from 121cm -138cm (47 – 54 inches)