Whip Mix introduces the UViTRON SunRay 400 curing unit. The SunRay 400 is a compact UV flood curing system. Just mount the head, connect the AC line cord, and start curing! The long life 400 Watt metal halide type lamp and parabolic reflector illuminate an 8” x 6” curing area with evenly distributed 115mW/cm2 (400W) UVA light (320–390nm) at 3” distance. The head features a convenient carrying handle and sliding height adjustment bracket. It is part of the Whip Mix 3D Printed Denture System due to the following features:
- Lamp power regulation – The system’s switch mode power supply maintains constant lamp power regardless of variations in AC line input or lamp voltages. This regulation provides for repeatable curing times and longer lamp life.
- Standby mode – The unit features a standby mode rocker switch, which reduces lamp power by one half. This mode can be used to reduce heat and stray UV light output while the system is not in use.
- Elapsed hour meter – A front panel hour meter tracks lamp age, allowing for consistent lamp replacement scheduling.
- Forced air cooling – Baffled fan cooling directs air to critical system components, ensuring cool operation and high.
- High capacity
Compared to IntelliRay 600:
- SunRay 400 doesn’t have a built in timer
- SunRay 400 doesn’t have an integrated exposure shutter for highest protection from UV radiation