A vastly improved casting investment for making chrome partial denture frameworks.
- For casting any chrome partial alloy
- Refractory Cast is hard, strong and smooth
- No danger of breakage or abrasion
- Fits master models like gold castings
- Sets fast — no tamping required
- Controlled expansion with SPECIAL LIQUID CONCENTRATE
- May be used without metal ring
Mixes easily and produces a cast of unusual smoothness and strength. May be used with any good duplicating material intended for chrome investments. A SPECIAL LIQUID CONCENTRATE is furnished for pouring the ‘working cast.’ A 1 to 1 dilution with water gives controlled expansion for most alloys. If more expansion is desired, dilute with less water such as 2 parts liquid to 1 water. Water only is used in mixing the investment for the outer mold or ,ring. Castings are usually made with burn-outs between 730 degrees C and 1,000 degrees C (1,350 degrees F and 1,800 degrees F) although X-20 may be heated to 1,100 degrees C (2,000 degrees F) if required.
* Recommended Concentration of SPECIAL LIQUID is 50% (1 part liquid to 1 part water).
*Recommended Liquid – Special Liquid Concentrate